ViiMed has a new CEO and chief growth officer to boost its healthcare platform.
Here are five things to know:
1. Rick Holbrook took over as CEO in February, later hiring Dan Mulligan as chief growth officer in the third quarter.
2. The two executives boast a combined 60-plus years of healthcare experience.
3. Mr. Holbrook and Mr. Mulligan created the first web-based population health product for orthopedic surgery patient management in 2007.
4. In 2018, the executives will focus on solidifying ViiMed's place in the hospital orthopedic space.
5. ViiMed is a digital health company offering a platform for coordinated care, enhanced workflows and reduced costs.