Richmond, Va.-based OrthoVirginia named Dale Ingram CEO.
Here are five things to know:
1. Mr. Ingram previously spent 16 years in leadership roles at The Cardinal Orthopaedic Institute and Orthopedic One in Columbus, Ohio, and served as CEO of The Cardinal Orthopaedic Institute prior to its merger with Orthopedic One. He most recently served as COO of the merged entity.
2. Throughout his career, Mr. Ingram has had experience guiding the practice through several mergers and acquisitions, leading to 500 percent growth in revenue. He has lead practices through extreme growth from single entities into multi-site groups.
3. Before joining Cardinal Orthopaedic, Mr. Ingram served in leadership roles at National Retina Institute in Baltimore, where he oversaw operations and practice management, as well as new office openings.
4. In his new role, Mr. Ingram will lead OrthoVirginia's network of physicians and other professional healthcare providers to deliver cost-effective care.
5. OrthoVirginia includes 100-plus physicians and 22 office locations including outpatient surgery centers.