In a Physicians Practice article, Audrey Mclaughlin, RN, CEO of McLaughlin Sales Group, discusses 10 customer service habits that medical practices should implement.
The 10 habits are:
1. Make sure every one of your employees is capable of making a good first impression.
2. Keep your promises.
3. Show appreciation and gratitude to your patients.
4. Provide solid customer service training.
5. Listen and act when your patients complain.
6. Go above and beyond what your patients expect.
7. Make the experience in your office as easy as possible.
8. Admit mistakes and apologize.
9. Be a little obsessed with your patients.
10. Treat your employees like customers as well.