Mine Hill Township, N.J.-based Champey Pain and Spine Group added spine surgeon James Dwyer, MD.
Here are five takeaways:
1. Board certified in orthopedic surgery, Dr. Dwyer specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, therapeutic spine injections as well as cervical and lumbar spine reconstructive surgeries.
2. Dr. Dwyer is an American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons fellow. He has published articles in peer reviewed journals for the Society for the Study of Lumbar Spine and North American Spine Society.
3. Dr. Dwyer earned his medical degree and completed his residency at Newark-based New Jersey Medical School. He underwent fellowship training at Stanford (Calif.) University Hospital.
4. As Champey Pain and Spine Group has grown over the past 20 years, the practice has earned a reputation for interventional pain treatment and minimally invasive spine surgery.
5. Champey Pain and Spine Group has three offices across the state, which specialize in pain management, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis and joint pain.