Minnesota-based Inspired Spine held a training session on its advanced minimally invasive spinal fusion approaches.
Here are five highlights:
1. Inspired Spine held the session at its 2017 Winter Cadaver Lab in Dallas on March 4, 2017.
2. Thirty attendees participated in the four-hour lab, taught by Hamid Abbasi, MD, PhD.
3. Dr. Abbasi taught the Inspired Spine OLLIF and Inspired Spine MIS-DLIF techniques for treating scoliosis.
4. With these procedures, Dr. Abbasi performs multi-level lumbar fusion procedures in less than half the time of traditional methods.
5. Most of Dr. Abbasi's patients are discharged from the hospital in 36 hours post-surgery.