The spine biologics global market is anticipated to grow at a 2.07 percent compound annual growth rate through 2020, according to a 360 Market Updates report.
Here are five insights:
1. End users' increasing interest in spine biologics is boosting the market.
2. The growing geriatric population and increasing number of spinal disorder cases will also spur market growth.
3. The demand for minimally invasive procedures is helping market expansion.
4. Potential complications with spine surgery present a market barrier.
5. Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker, NuVasive and Zimmer Biomet reflect dominant market players.