Interventional spine specialist David Moorthi, MD, joined Syracuse, N.Y.-based St. Joseph's Health.
Here are six notes:
1. Dr. Moorthi will serve patients at St. Joseph's Physicians Spine Care at Northeast Medical Center in Fayetteville, N.Y.
2. He will work with referring providers to treat acute spine pain.
3. Dr. Moorthi is equipped with about 20 years of interventional spine diagnosis and treatment experience.
4. He previously served patients at Spine & Pain Care in Rochester, N.Y.
5. Affiliated with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Moorthi is also a member of the Medical Society of State of New York.
6. Dr. Moorthi completed his anesthesiology pain management fellowship at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY.