DJO Global reported a 1.8 percent decrease in third quarter net sales.
Here are five key notes on the company's financial report:
1. DJO Global reported $300 million net sales, a 1.8 percent decrease over the same period last year. The foreign currency exchange rates negatively impacted the net sales.
2. The company reported third quarter EBITDA at $68.9 million, or 23 percent of net sales. This is a 2.1 percent decrease compared to the same period last year.
3. The net sales for the surgical implant segment was $37.7 million for the quarter, a 58 percent increase over the same period last year. The bone cement sales drove this increase after acquiring assets from Zimmer Biomet and strong hip and shoulder products sales.
4. At the end of the quarter, the company reported cash and cash equivalents at $56.7 million. Available liquidity was $144.5 million under the company's $150 million revolving credit facility.
5. The revenue from Zimmer Biomet assets acquired in the third quarter was around $10 million.