The Chinese implantable device market has grown significantly over the past few years, according to a report from Research and Markets.
Here are five things to know:
1. The Chinese prosthesis, artificial organs and implantable device industry revenues continue to grow rapidly, up 21.93 percent at the end of 2014 over the year before.
2. The number of loss-making enterprises in the China prosthesis, artificial organs and implantable medical device industry has constantly reduced.
3. The profitability level of the market in China improved continually, with the industry gross profit rate up 50.38 percent at the end of last year.
4. The debt-paying ability for the market improved constantly as well, with the industry's debt-to-asset ratio reaching 44.25 percent at the end of 2014.
5. At the end of 2014, the market scale was CNY 9.23 billion in China.