Most physicians agree that being good at what they do and finding answers is the most rewarding aspect of being a physician, according to the Medscape Physician Compensation Report 2014.
The report includes responses from more than 24,000 physicians in 25 specialties.
Here are the most rewarding aspects of being a physician, according to the report:
• Being good at what I do/finding answers and diagnoses — 34 percent
• Gratitude/relationships with patients — 33 percent
• Knowing that I am making the world a better place — 12 percent
• Making good money at a job that I like — 10 percent
• Being proud of being a doctor — 6 percent
More Articles on Practice Management: