NorthEast Spine & Sports Medicine is now offering knee arthroscopies in its Ocean County, N.J., office.
1. The practice manages six offices across central and southern New Jersey.
2. They are now able to conduct knee arthroscopies in the Ocean County office thanks to recently-hired Faisal Mahmood, MD, who is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and specializes in the procedure.
3. Patients with injured ACLs or anyone else with knee pain are encouraged to visit the Ocean County office.
4. While surgeons insert an arthroscope into the patient's knee joint in order to see, diagnose, and potentially treat the issue, the procedure is unique because it can be done without making an incision.
5. NorthEast Spine & Sports Medicine carries out a wide variety of other noninvasive procedures and treatments.
More sports medicine articles:
Padres sign on with UC San Diego Health after 36-year run with Scripps Clinic
Femoral acetabular impingement, hook of hamate injuries on rise in NASCAR pit crews: 4 insights from OrthoCarolina
Richland Memorial Hospital adds physician assistant Trenton Clapp to orthopedics and sports medicine department — 4 takeaways