Here are five spine devices that have recently gained FDA clearance that Becker's has reported on since Jan. 17:
1. Stryker earned 510(k) FDA clearance for its Q Guidance System with Cranial Guidance Software.
2. Alevio Spine received additional 510(k) clearance for the devicemaker's SI-Cure sacroiliac joint fusion system.
3. The FDA extended its approval for Abbot's Proclaim XR spinal cord stimulator.
4. Icotec's Vader pedicle system to include 4.5 mm pedicle screws and extended carbon/PEEK rods received FDA clearance.
5. VySpine's LumiVy NanoVy Ti lumbar interbody fusion system earned FDA clearance.