Oct. 16, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Drs. Matthew Lovell, James Treadwell & more: 8 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
2. The 2 actions Trump took on healthcare Thursday: 9 things to know
3. Shaping the elite athletes of tomorrow: The science behind sports medicine
4. Webinar: HAI can devastate patient outcomes and cost hospitals precious dollars. Learn about an evidence-based approach to HAI reduction with UV disinfection. Register here.
5. Detroit Pistons tap Drs. Vasilios Moutzouros, Ramsey Shehab as team physicians: 5 highlights
6. Ohio hospital forced to evacuate patients, staff after fire breaks out
7. Webinar: Regulatory Affairs and the Revenue Cycle: What to watch for in the ASC industry. Register here.
8. Dr. William Meyers performs sports hernia surgery on Pelicans' point guard Rajon Rondo - 4 insight
9. How new multi-modality orthopedic rehabilitation technology, such as the Med4 Elite system by Game Ready, is helping to improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction - 4 things to know
11. Stryker receives $3.4M tax rebate to expand in Utah: 5 observations Full story
10. 58 hospitals with innovation programs | 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Baron Lonner of Mount Sinai Hospital Full story