March 14, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew makes 2nd acquisition in 2 days: 6 key points
2. OrthoAlabama Spine & Sports opening 2nd location in 2020 - 3 details
3. Geisinger, Highmark to build Pennsylvania hospital
4. Payment transformation in Hawaii: Relatable lessons from Hawaii Medical Services Association. Click here to download the free white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff as keynotes + over 230 industry expert speakers at Becker's Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 4 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes Full story
6. Huntsville Hospital constructing $250M orthopedic, spine tower - 4 insights Full story
7. SpinalCyte receives new regenerative medicine patents: 5 insights Full story 8. As hospitals move more services to outpatient settings, new HR strategies are needed to support ambulatory ventures. A new guide provides insights around optimizing HR. 9. Think Surgical, United Orthopedic Corporation collaborate to improve TKR outcomes - 5 insights Full story