March 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Stryker finalizes $662M Entellus Medical acquisition: 4 highlights
2. Tenet continues hospital sell-off spree with deals in Illinois, Texas
3. Drs. Lewis Zirkle, Walter Lowe & more: 8 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
4. Whitepaper: How to succeed in value-based wound care management. Download here.
5. Hear 200+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focusing on cyber security, telehealth, predictive analytics, EMR issues, denials, and more at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September. Register here. | Hear great keynotes Joe Montana and Tucker Carlson at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 36 latest hospital, health system executive moves
7. Webinar: A Path Forward: Adapting to New Technologies and Strategy within Digital Healthcare Marketing. Register here.
8. Uber drives into healthcare with Uber Health service - 6 highlights
9. Data breach at New York ASC possibly exposes 135k patient records - 4 insights
10. Webinar: How to develop executive compensation strategy that won't hurt nonprofit hospitals post-Tax Reform. Register here.
11. Why hospitals should look to drug utilization, not price, for continued cost savings
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Burton Elrod of Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics Full story