Feb. 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Former USA Gymnastics physician Larry Nassar sentenced to another 40-125 years in prison: 4 things to know
2. HCA acquires 612-bed Georgia hospital: 3 things to know
3. Drs. William Robb, Steven Haas & more: 12 orthopedic surgeons on the move
4. Whitepaper: Don't get left behind in the value-based care transition - learn how to identify the right data and analytics to optimize performance. Download here.
5. Join Joe Montana and Tucker Carlson + 220 industry experts at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 156-bed Ohio hospital to close Feb. 11
7. Whitepaper: Revisiting Regional Anesthesia: A Pathway to Optimal Patient Outcomes, Surgeon Satisfaction, Value-based Payments and reduced Opioid usage in Post-Operative Pain Management. Download here.
8. Meet the 15 major players in the global medical devices market
9. 9 recent ASC acquisitions & partnerships - January 2018
10. Whitepaper: 65% of data breaches can be avoided by doing these 2 things. Download here.
11. Amazon patents wristband that monitors supply workers' hand movements
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Roger Chams of Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Full story