From a building sale in Milwaukee to a new building in Florida, here are six medical office building updates Becker's has reported on in 2022.
1. All Florida Orthopedic Associates teamed with two medical specialists to build a four-story medical office building.
2. MedCraft Investment Partners acquired a medical office building that houses South Bend (Ind.) Orthopedics' medical offices.
3. Indianapolis-based OrthoIndy plans to open a medical office building in Westfield, Ind.
4. Omaha-based OrthoNebraska opened an orthopedic medical office in Iowa.
5. Montecito Medical bought a building housing Orthopaedic Medical Group of Tampa Bay in Lithia, Fla.
6. A medical office building with an orthopedic center in Milwaukee sold to CA Health & Science Trust.