From a private-equity-backed MSO to a two-practice addition in Ohio, here are eight orthopedic MSO megadeals Becker's has reported on this year.
1. Orthopaedic Specialists of Austin (Texas) joined private-equity-backed MSO Growth Orthopedics.
2. The Center for Advanced Orthopaedics in Bethesda, Md., launched the largest physician-owned MSO in the U.S., MedVanta.
3. Seven orthopedic surgeons joined Gainesville, Fla.-based MSO Orthopedic Care Partners.
4. United Musculoskeletal Partners merged with Dallas-based MSO Novum Orthopedic Partners.
5. Cincinnati-based MSO OrthoAlliance added two Ohio practices.
6. U.S. Orthopedic Partners acquired its fifth practice in Mississippi.
7. MSO Aligned Orthopedic Partners partnered with Virginia Beach, Va.-based Jordan-Young Institute.
8. Nashville-based MSO Triumph Orthopedics partnered with Cartersville-based Georgia Bone and Joint Surgeons.