Here are five interview questions to ask to help identify potential staff members that will fit with the culture of a physician practice, according to a Medical Group Management Association report.
1. What was the relationship between you and your past boss like?
2. What do you think qualifies as an excessive number of absences in a one-year period?
3. What type of people do you work well with?
4. When do you feel most satisfied with your work?
5. What was the outcome of a situation in which you dealt with an upset patient?
More Articles on Practice Management:
5 Statistics on Orthopedic Surgeon Income by Subspecialty
Surgeons Criticizing Other Surgeons: Why What You Say Matters
Become More Productive: 3 Tips for Small Business Owners