1. University of Toledo Medical Center suspends orthopedic chair Full story
2. CMS' preauthorization proposed rule a 'positive step forward' for physicians, patients Full story
3. Building a spine practice in the 'outcomes economy': Q&A with Dr. Alok Sharan Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Hoag spine surgeons debut new AR navigation Full story
6. How spinal tech evolved in 2022 Full story
7. Dr. Jill McAngus to open solo orthopedic practice Full story
8. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
9. Medtech company awarded for wireless orthopedic camera Full story
10. Physicians to meet with senators to support assault weapons ban Full story
11. 5 things to know about Spire Orthopedic Partners Full story
12. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.