1.Dr. Jeffrey Gross selected for COVID-19 panel advising officials on reopening of local economy Full story
2.Spine in ASCs post-pandemic: How 8 surgeons are thinking about the future Full story
3. 54% of US counties lack testing site; new guidance out on resuming surgeries — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
5. $111M expansion to begin at Pennsylvania hospital — features spine center, orthopedic Center of Excellence Full story
6. Fort Worth Brain and Spine Institute partners with EHR, RCM leader Full story
7. NuVasive imaging system clinches 2020 MedTech award Full story
8. $2.1M spinal muscular atrophy drug gains European approval Full story
9. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
10. 2 hospitals expanding spine, neurosurgery programs Full story
11. 'It was a lapse in judgment': Advocate Aurora nurse expresses regret over Wisconsin bar incident Full story
12. Your surgery center's revenue cycle processes are key components of both your center's success as well as patient experience. Join this live discussion to learn how to re-energize your revenue cycle and make it more patient-centric.