1. Neurosurgeon found fatally shot in Detroit home Full story
2. HSS' chief operating officer's 3 keys to leadership Full story
3. AI models pass neurosurgery tests at Brown University Full story
4. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
5. Orthopedic surgeon sentenced in $31M 'trip-and-fall' scheme Full story
6. Akron Children's opens $3.5M spine OR Full story
7. VySpine's cervical IBF system earns FDA nod Full story
8. A rise in self-pay patients doesn't have to be costly. Protect margins with these strategies.
9. Seattle Thunderbirds orthopedic surgeon Dr. Alfred Blue dies Full story
10. AANS names new leadership Full story
11. 8 legislative, regulatory moves physicians should know Full story
12. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
2. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.
3. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.