1. 2 orthopedic practices under HHS investigations for recent security breaches Full story
128 orthopedic surgeon honors in 2018 so far
3. Tenet to sell remaining 3 Chicago-area hospitals
4. Do your patients have the tools they need to manage medical bills? Download this whitepaper to learn how to improve the patient financial experience.
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Daniel J. Barchi, SVP, CIO, NewYork-Presbyterian; Edward Marx, CIO, Cleveland Clinic;' Tamara StClaire, VP, Innovation, GuideWell; Andrew Rosenberg, MD, CIO, Michigan Medicine; Patrice Weiss, MD, EVP, CMO, Carilion Clinic; and Jonathan Manis, CIO, Sutter Health at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, September 19-22 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Stryker, Medtronic, NuVasive & more: 9 device company notes Full story
7. 10 most, least stressed cities in America
8. Looking to improve labor costs? Register for this webinar to learn how UW Health System drove millions in savings with its labor management solution. 9. K2M receives clearance for Cayman United Plate System, enhancing 3D-printed lateral cage - 3 insights
10. The State of Spine Surgery Think Tank: key takeaways from 2018
11. Participate in this new survey
to weigh in on the current and future state of remote monitoring and patient health.
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Zachary Tempel of Mayfield Brain & Spine Full story