Dec. 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Zimmer Biomet & Stryker battle over $248M patent infringement lawsuit: 5 things to know
2. 22 orthopedic surgeons on the move in November
3. Texas health system to close 2 hospitals, lay off 298
4. Managing a medical center through a devastating natural disaster Click here
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Redonda Miller, MD; Rod Hochman, MD; Robert Garrett; Stephen Klasko, MD; Michael Dowling; Janice E. Nevin, MD; Lloyd Dean; Laura S. Kaiser; and Holly Buckley, JD + Katie Couric and former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org - space is limited.
6. Drs. Wael Barsoum, Howard Katz & more: 34 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. How Dr. John Bendo has grown NYU Langone's Spine Center to 18 surgeons + where the center is headed Full story
8. Want to boost collections without sacrificing patient satisfaction? Deliver a consumer-focused billing experience. Download this white paper to learn more.
9. Anika Therapeutics resumes distribution of cartilage regeneration treatments Full story
10. OSU medical center seeks orthopedic surgeon: 3 notes Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Vonda Wright of Northside Hospital Full story