Nov. 30, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Stryker subsidiary settles trade secret case with Zimmer Biomet: 5 insights
2. Colorado hospital charged $1,877 to pierce a child's ears
3. OrthoVirginia names Dale Ingram CEO: 5 things to know
4. Webinar: Value-based care requires an environment in which employees are engaged, passionate, and empowered to deliver quality care and positive business outcomes. Learn more here.
5. How the CMS final rule will affect orthopedic ASCs: 5 key notes
6. UnitedHealth's Optum launches $250M investment fund Full story
7. Webinar: What are two essential components of manual cleaning for medical instruments to ensure a sterile device? Find out through this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. OrthoAtlanta to serve as 2017 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl's official sports medicine provider: 5 highlights Full story
9. ViiMed focused on hospital orthopedic space - 5 things to know
11. Spine surgery over the next 10 years - Dr. Morgan Lorio on the industry's future Full story
10. Gartner: 15 top healthcare supply chains in 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Cedric Ortiguera of Mayo Clinic Full story