Nov. 28, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. OrthoCarolina unveils new location with customer-focused model - 5 takeaways
2. Medical researcher found dead in NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell hospital bathroom
3. How orthopedic surgeons can develop partnerships that will drive future success
4. Whitepaper: Taking Systemness to the Next Level: Savvy Health Systems Focus on the Basics to Acieve Higher Goals. Download here.
5. Why independent practice, outpatient surgery will drive the orthopedic field over the next 10 years
6. Ex-WellCare general counsel gets prison time for role in $35M fraud scheme Full story
7. Webinar: Value-based care requires an environment in which employees are engaged, passionate, and empowered to deliver quality care and positive business outcomes. Learn more here.
8. 6 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week Full story
9. 5 key thoughts on out-of-network reimbursement with Collect Rx EVP Richa Singh
11. Improving ASC upfront collections: 5 fundamental steps in obtaining payer pre-authorization
10. Who is Mazor Robotics biggest competitor in the spine market?
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Alan Blank of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story