Nov. 21, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 7 pillars of a successful orthopedic bundled payment program
2. DJO Global to be acquired by industrial technology company for $3.15B: 5 insights
3. 4 dead, including gunman in shooting at Chicago's Mercy hospital
4. CMS' new payment for nonopioid post-surgical pain amangement are on the horizon. Register for this webinar to learn what every ASC needs to know.
6. Central Indiana Orthopedics breaks ground on new location Full story 7. For key insights into opportunities in the orthopedic marketplace, register for this upcoming webinar. 8. Exparel sales grow 23% in Q3, CEO David Stack expects more as orthopedics shifts away from opioids & to the ASC: 8 key quotes Full story 9. ChoiceSpine acquired by investment firm with 2 other medical device companies: 4 notes Full story 10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Douglas Padgett of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story