Nov. 15, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Walmart to implement mandatory travel policy for employees' spine surgeries
2. CMS says it misvalued total knee and hip replacement codes - orthopedic society says it didn't
3. Oklahoma hospital closes: 3 things to know
4. CMS' new payment for nonopioid post-surgical pain management is on the horizon. Register for this webinar to learn what every ASC needs to know.
5. Join Katie Couric, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton + over 300 terrific hospital executive speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Drs. Robert Lupo, Emily Monroe & more: 11 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Pacira CEO David Stack says 70% of surgeries will be outpatient in 10 years - Here are the key drivers Full story
8. Medtronic, Stryker, Titan Spine & more: 19 device company notes Full story
9. Prioritize innovation and quality in wound care without sacrificing operational efficiency. Learn how during this upcoming webinar.
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Justin Tsai of Rothman Orthopaedic Institute Full story