Nov. 8, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Johnson & Johnson breaks ground on $180M China device plant, to open in 2019: 5 key notes
2. Chicago hospital sues Leapfrog for defamation
3. Global large joint reconstruction market to expand at 6.1% CAGR - 3 points
4. Webinar: What are two essential components of manual cleaning for medical instruments to ensure a sterile device? Find out through this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Wright Medical enrolls 1st patient in U.S. Infinity Total Ankle System study: 5 points
7. Whitepaper: How to Stop Making Patients Pay the Price for Poor Communications. Download here.
8. McKinney Methodist Hospital opens new surgery center - 4 key points Full story
Dr. Ronald Hillock performs 1st revision knee replacement with Exactech's Truliant instruments - 4 insights
11. Tenet's ambulatory segment net operating revenues climb 4.5% to $486M: 12 key findings Full story
10. Global spine biologics market to expand at 2% CAGR through 2020: 5 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Kimberly Templeton of University of Kansas Medical Center Full story