Nov. 2, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics & Spine Specialists add orthopedic care to location: 5 highlights
2. Trinity Health's operating income climbs 76% to $266M
3. The Physician Alliance honors The CORE Institute's Michigan locations for excellence Full story
4. Webinar: Out-of-network reimbursements remain a viable option for providers, but many facilities struggle because they are unfamiliar with some of the intricacies required to successfully run an operation with this payment model.
5. Thrilled to welcome 3,000+ attendees to Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting this April. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, please e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Texas hospital encounters billing, cash flow issues after Cerner go-live Full story
7. Whitepaper: Preserve cash and financial stability in your revenue cycle by transitioning AR from legacy accounting systems to EHR. Download here.
8. SwiftPath: Private equity and ASC joint replacement Full story
9. Wright Medical enrolls 1st patient in U.S. Infinity Total Ankle System study: 5 points
11. 12 trends in patient responsibility payments, up 29.4% since 2015 Full story
10. Alternative payments total 29% of all healthcare payments in 2016 - 4 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Brian Lohrbach of Orthopedic & Sports Institute of The Fox Valley Full story