Oct. 23, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Detroit Medical Center orthopedic surgeons asks administration to reinstate former department chair Dr. Khalid Saleh: 5 things to know
2. Leadership exodus at Baptist Health System - CEO, CFO, COO & VP to depart Full story
3. Drs. Austin Chen, David Dare & more: 5 sports medicine physicians on the move
4. Webinar: Upgrade your revenue cycle with the cross functional approach to denial prevention and management. Register here.
5. Dr. James Andrews operates on Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez, Hanley Ramirez - 4 insights
6. Freestanding ER operators want Google to find out who left them 22 bad online reviews Full story
7. Webinar: Loss of effective antibiotics is a growing concern, but evidence-based medical technologies and procedures can help. Learn more during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. Dr. Robert Anderson performs ankle surgery on Cleveland Indians' Michael Brantley: 4 highlights
9. Boston Celtics' Gordon Hayward undergoes surgery at New England Baptist Hospital - likely to miss 2017-18 season
11. NewYork-Presbyterian receives $25M gift and renames The Spine Hospital - 5 highlights Full story
10. Former Mountain Laurel Surgery Center nursing director sentenced to 2 months jail time for fentanyl theft
12. Common ASC coding errors: Orthopedics, gastroenterology and ophthalmology Full story
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Scott Anderson of UnityPoint Health Full story