Oct. 17, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Arthrex to build $30M manufacturing plant in South Carolina: 5 insights
2. Florida Hospital Oceanside remains closed 1 month after hurricane
3. OrthoPediatrics Corp. closes initial public offering of 4.6M shares: 5 insights
4. Webinar: How to apply systems-level analysis, planning and performance improvement tools to your imaging service line for the best results. Learn more during an upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Join 330+ Speakers including Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, John Noseworthy, Penny Wheeler, Bernard Tyson, Teri Fontenot, Lloyd Dean, and Warner Thomas at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting -
6. Mississippi hospital will charge $200 upfront fee for nonurgent ED visits
7. Webinar: HAI can devastate patient outcomes and cost hospitals precious dollars. Learn about an evidence-based approach to HAI reduction with. Register here.
8. Orthopaedic Implant Company launches external fixation system: 5 takeaways Full story
9. 50 hospital and health system CMIOs to know | 2017
11. BCBS of Oklahoma exec: Payers need to help smaller practices transition to value-based payments UV disinfection
10. Georgia Supreme Court rules against ASC owners; upholds state's CON rule: 4 key points
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Channer of Missoula Bone & Joint Full story