Oct. 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The Core Institute to open 10th Arizona clinic, has plans for the 11th: 5 things to know
2. Medtronic, Globus Medical & more: 9 device company mergers, acquisitions & agreements
3. Struggling Oklahoma hospital solicits donation from country music star
4. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collection best practices.
5. Enabling Technologies and Pain Management Across the Orthopedic Spectrum in an ASC - attend this special session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 19, 10:50-11:30 a.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at email@example.com.
6. Alphatec vs. SeaSpine: Which generated $131.8M in gross revenue? Full story
7. The biggest opportunities in spine: 8 surgeons on practices & technology growth
8. Millennials are upending the primary care model: 4 things to know Full story
10. Dr. Gary Doss retires after 35-year career
11. For insights into Geisinger's best practices for managing outsourced agencies, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Frederick Morgan of Princeton Community Hospital Full story