Oct. 6, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Novant Health to open new $67M orthopedic hospital in Charlotte: 5 things to know
2. Virginia hospital closes
Drs. Dale Sutherland, Matthew Lilley & more: 21 orthopedic surgeons on the move
4. Webinar: Regulatory Affairs and the Revenue Cycle: What to watch for in the ASC industry. Register here.
5. Principal of Advocare+ Lisa Cooper notes 5 questions for ASCs to consider before diving into joint ventures. Don't miss her thoughts and 200 other industry professionals speak at Becker's ASC 24th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago. Learn more and register, here.
7. Webinar: Current Trends for Success in Bundles and Strategies for Financial Changes: Orthopedics and Beyond. Register here.
8. New Mexico Orthopaedics partners with Universal Research Solutions for data collection, MIPS reporting: 5 things to know Full story
9. Campbell Clinic has sights set on ASC in $30M expansion plans: 5 things to know
11. 6 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week Full story
10. UCSF to save $262k per year with Johnson & Johnson's CareAdvantage for total joint replacements: 5 key notes
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. John Jiuliano of The Queen's Medical Center Full story