Oct. 1, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. OrthoAtlanta, Polaris Spine & Neurosurgery Center partner with value-based care provider: 3 notes
2. Stryker to pay $7.8M to settle SEC Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violation charge: 5 things to know
3. Trinity Health forms new 5-hospital system
4. To learn how to bridge the gap between medical device security and usability, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Revolutionizing ASC procedure documentation with AI and the Cloud - Attend this informative session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 19, 12:20-1:20 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Key mistakes young spine surgeons make & how to avoid them Full story
7. Dr. James Andrews to perform season-ending Tommy John surgery on pitcher Edgar Santana: 5 details
8. Wisconsin hospital improves patient safety after suspended nurse charged with abuse in NICU Full story
9. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combating cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download this white paper.
10. Zeiss introduces MIS visualization system: 3 things to know
11. What is your organization doing to stop superbugs? Learn how this hospital leverages state-of-the-art technology to knock out HAIs during this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Craig McAllister of Proliance Surgeons Full story