Sept. 21, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Medtronic expands spine business with $1.64B acquisition of Mazor: 6 things to know
2. OrthoCarolina welcomes 10 new orthopedic surgeons
3. Amazon-JPMorgan-Berkshire venture hires consulting firm: 3 things to know
4. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
5. The best ideas for ASCs today - learn more at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute joins Aetna's New York network: 4 key points Full story
7. 10 leading players in the global orthopedic biomaterials market
8. Steward closes Ohio hospital, lays off 468 Full story
9. More than 400,000 hospitalized patients die from preventable harm injuries every year. To learn how to use data to prevent patient harm, download this free white paper.
10. 3 spine & orthopedic implant surface technology studies to know
11. Patients have become payers: How is your organization working to create new patient billing experiences? Find out what works during this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Brian Straus of All-Star Orthopaedics Full story