Sept. 12, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute adds 5 NY physicians to a New Jersey location: 5 things to know
2. Franciscan Health plans to build $130M orthopedic hospital: 5 details
3. Orlando Health hit with $100M defamation suit by fired physician
4. More than 400,000 hospitalized patients die from preventable harm injuries every year. To learn how to use data to prevent patient harm, download this free white paper.
5. The best ASC business-focused conference of the year - don't miss the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register today. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Stryker, Fuse Medical & more: 7 device company mergers, acquisitions and agreements Full story
7. Dr. Muthana Sartawi performs 1st US arthroplasty with Amplitude Surgical knee: 4 notes
8. Paper towels spread less bacteria than air hand dryers in hospital bathrooms, study finds Full story
10. Dr. William Lavelle performs 1st case with new PEEK interbody implant: 4 things to know
11. Join this webinar for expert insights into best practices for patient collections.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Scott Jacobson of The Center Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care & Research Full story