Aug. 13, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon compensation hits $537K on average: 4 key notes from the Doximity report
2. Former NFL cornerback Champ Bailey contributes to $600K funding round to sports injury prevention company
3. New Hampshire hospital evacuated after 10 staffers mysteriously fall ill
4. Learn how millions of dollars can be saved through closing pricing gaps on knee and hip implants Click here
5. Drs. Scott Rodeo, Matthew Levy & more: 8 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
6. 3 insights into medical device reimbursement challenges Full story
7. CMS pushes ACOs to take on risk with overhaul of MSSP: 7 things to know
8. In Minnesota, average spinal fusion inpatient cost range from $26K-$58K: 5 things to know Full story
9. A new approach to the patient experience: To learn how a more holistic view of the patient can transform care, download this whitepaper.
10. Cross-linked polyethylene reduces total hip arthroplasty revision rate, study finds: 5 takeaways
11. When looking to outsource RCM, the approach matters most. For insights into what outsourcing models would be best suited for your organization, register for this upcoming webinar.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Daniel Gibbs of Heiden Orthopedics Full story