Aug. 7, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Kuwaiti neurosurgeon invited to speak at U of Miami barred from entering US: 7 insights
2. 15 orthopedic surgeons on the move
3. Operator of 22 freestanding ERs files for bankruptcy
4. The patient experience starts before they enter your facility - Is your health system making the most of digital patient engagement? To learn more, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Join 3,500+ attendees and 300+ great speakers at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet this September. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Dr. Douglas Lucas performs ankle surgery with 3D-printed implant: 3 things to know Full story
7. Vanderbilt Bone & Joint Franklin expands services, adds 13 orthopedic surgeons: 3 things to know
8. 10 best, worst states for healthcare Full story
9. How can you control expenses related to total joint replacements? See key findings from 800+ hospitals Click here
10. Dr. Javad Parvizi: Key takeaways from the 2018 International Consensus Meeting on Musculoskeletal Infection
11. Is your organization prepared to meet the rise of consumerism? Read this whitepaper to learn about healthcare's new digital front door.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Lew Schon of MedStar Health Full story