Aug. 2, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Texas orthopedic surgeon sentenced to 10 years in prison in sexual abuse case: 4 things to know
2. 3 orthopedic groups in South Carolina merge to create OrthoSC: 4 things to know
3. CHS divests 425-bed Florida hospital
5. Join celebrity keynotes Venus Williams, Peyton Manning, Rudy Giuliani and Howard Dean + over 200 great speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Early registration ends today! Register here. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. European Wrist Arthroplasty Society names Iowa surgeon Dr. Tyson Cobb president: 3 notes Full story
7. LifePoint sells 3 Louisiana hospitals
8. Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew & more: 9 device company key notes Full story
9. Learn best practices to tackle pricing on knee and hip implants Click here
10. NuVasive reports $282M in Q2 revenue, up 8.5%
11. 40 CEOs and 10 presidents stepped into new roles in Q2 2018. Download this whitepaper to catch up on 116 hospital, health system executive moves.