July 30, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeons experience less than 1% pay increase in 2017: 5 key findings
2. Former sports medicine physician sentenced in billing fraud, sexual abuse case: 4 notes
3. CMS terminates Idaho hospital's Medicare contract
4. Value-based purchasing programs have put healthcare executives in an innovator's dilemma. To learn how to overcome it, download this whitepaper.
5. Sanford Health to develop standalone orthopedic hospital: 5 things to know Full story
6. Drs. Lew Schon, Stephen Tower & more: 11 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Physician Partners of American, orthopedic specialists to open ASC: 5 highlights
8. IBM's Watson recommended 'unsafe and incorrect' cancer treatments Full story
9. 40 CEOs and 10 presidents stepped into new roles in Q2 2018. Download this whitepaper to catch up on 116 hospital, health system executive moves.
10. 7 studies on implant surface technology
11. The Road to Systemness: Delivering an Outcomes-Driven Supply Chain Click here
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Jonathan Chang of Pacific Orthopaedic Associates Full story