July 26, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dallas hospital owner pleads guilty to bribing spine surgeons in $200M healthcare fraud scheme: 9 things to know
2. Stryker reports $3.3B in Q2 sales: 6 things to know
3. Texas health system files for bankruptcy
4. Systemization of supply chain streamlines processes, standardizes supplies and improves service - learn how in this Mercy Health white paper.
5. Join 200+ speakers from hospitals and health systems + over 3,500 attendees at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September. Register here. | Join celebrity keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Tom Coburn and Theo Epstein at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. US House repeals sales tax on medical devices: 4 details to know Full story
7. Dr. Johnny Delashaw has license reinstated but can't hold medical leadership positions: 5 things to know
8. HCA's profit jumps 25% to $820 in Q2 Full story
9. For insights into current ASC ownership trends, download this whitepaper.
10. Stillwater Medical Center to buy 50% of orthopedic group: 5 insights
11. How to realize significant savings on preowned endoscopes without sacrificing quality Click here
12. CMS proposes 2% ASC pay increase in 2019: 5 key notes Full story