July 19, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 2 orthopedic practices under HHS investigation for recent security breaches
2. 128 orthopedic surgeon honors in 2018 so far
3. Tenet to sell remaining 3 Chicago-area hospitals
4. To gain insights into 3 overlooked components of high-performing healthcare facilities, download this free whitepaper.
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Daniel J. Barchi, SVP, CIO, NewYork-Presbyterian; Edward Marx, CIO, Cleveland Clinic: Tamara StClaire, VP, Innovation, GuideWell; Andrew Rosenberg, MD, CIO, Michigan Medicine; Patrice Weiss, MD, EVP, CMO, Carilion Clinic, and Jonathan Manis, CIO, Sutter Health at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, September 19-22 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunites, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Stryker, Medtronic, NuVasive & more: 9 device company key notes Full story
7. Dr. Robert LaPrade earns 4 AOSSM awards: 5 insights
8. The promise of AI in healthcare - Download this free whitepaper to learn 4 ways AI can change care at your organization.
9. OptumHealth Q2 revenue up 16% to $6.7B: 12 takeaways
10. 10 most, least stressed cities in America
11. Participate in this new survey to weigh in on the current and future state of remote monitoring and population health.
12. SCA sees growth in commercial total joint replacements in ASCs: 3 key quotes
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Alexis Waguespack of SpineCare Medical Group Full story