July 17, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Southwest Orthopaedics physicians to pay $670K settlement in false claims case: 4 key points
2. 20 minimally invasive spine products to know | 2018
3. New Mexico hospital staff denounce CEO amid facility's financial troubles
4. To learn the most effective marketing strategies for orthopedic surgeons and their medical practices, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Peyton Manning, Venus Williams, Rudy Giuliani and Howard Dean + over 290 speakers at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here.
Join 150+ great physician speakers and over 1,500 attendees at Becker's 25th Annual ASC Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 128 orthopedic surgeon honors in 2018 so far
7. Brush up on the latest in disinfection technology Click here
8. Kentucky hospital's former chief of staff sues to stop $361M sale to Baptist Health
9. 1st hospital in Wyoming adds Mazor X for spine surgery - 3 things to know
10. Systemization of supply chain streamlines processes, standardizes supplies and improves service - learn how in this Mercy Health whitepaper.
11. 3 things to know about Tyber Medical
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Megan Fernandez of Geisinger Health Full story