July 12, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Is outpatient TJR the new frontier for orthopedics? 3 surgeons discuss
2. Nash UNC Health Care fires CEO: 6 things to know
3. How to set up total joint and spine programs at ASCs - and what to expect from insurers in 3-5 years
4. Webinar: Learn how to achieve positive patient identification. Register here.
5. DePuy Synthes releases single use kits for wrist fracture surgery: 5 key points
6. CEOs of Ascension, Dignity, Trinity, Providence, CHI to Trump, Congress: Work with us on healthcare legislation Full story
7. Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center leverages Stryker's Mako for joint replacements: 3 points
8. Coastal Orthopaedics leases 38k square foot medical office space: 5 key notes
9. Breaking down concurrent surgeries - can a practice thrive without them?
11. How Trump's efforts to lower drug prices affect the industry - 4 questions on a possible executive order Full story
10. The anesthesia provider's guide to surgeon satisfaction
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Meghan Imrie of Stanford University School of Medicine Full story