June 19, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. TriStar Health begins $123M orthopedics-focused expansion: 5 insights
2. California hospital suspends ER physician after video reveals her taunting 20-year-old patient
3. Steadman Philippon Research Institute partners with Smith & Nephew: 3 highlights
4. Webinar: Why single-sign on solutions are essential for new IT adoption. Register here.
5. Join terrific industry-leading keynotes Daniel Barchi, Patrice Weiss, MD, Edward Marx, Tamara StClaire, Andrew Rosenberg, MD, Jonathan Manis, and Robert Eardley at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Florida health system accused of illegally poaching physicians from competitor
7. White paper: Owners/managers of more than 700 ASCs participated in HealthCare Appraisers 2018 survey on ASC valuation. Download this whitepaper for survey insights.
8. Drs. Bradford Waddell, Martin Senicki & more: 9 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
9. Eagles' head team physician not returning - Team restructuring continues
10. White paper: Learn how to mitigate your ASC's top employment risks. Download here.
11. Here's AMA's plan to fight drug shortages
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Justin Barad of Mee Memorial Hospital Full story