June 11, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. New York county agrees to pay $3.25M to settle orthopedic surgeon's death lawsuit
2. Tennessee hospital to lay off 15% of staff
3. 8 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know
4. Join our session at the Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management Conference on June 15 about optimizing efficiency in THA. We will discuss how to improve accuracy and precision in implant placement; The combined solution of real-time intra-operative imaging surgeon's Checklist software for surgical guidance provides patient-specific verification during orthopedic procedures. Click here for more info.
5. KKR acquiring Envision Healthcare for $9.9B - 7 insights
6. State declares 'immediate jeopardy' for 8th time at UC San Diego hospital over dirty surgical instruments
7. White paper: Are you spending too much on purchased services? Probably. Download this white paper and learn how to fix it.
8. Stryker, Medtronic, K2M & more: 11 device company notes
9. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery to acquire Miller Review Courses: 4 things to know
10. White paper: Brush up on the latest in disinfection technology. Download here.
11. Fitch: New drug approvals off pace from 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Gregory Mallo of St. Charles Hospital Full story