May 22, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Rothman Institute, Independence Blue Cross partner to expand bundle payments: 4 insights
2. HCA, private equity firm join forces to make bid for Envision
3. Which Medtronic business segments will experience the most growth in Q4?
4. Join our session at the Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management Conference on June 15 about optimizing efficiency in THA. We will discuss how to improve accuracy and precision in implant placement; The combined solution of real-time intra-operative imaging surgeon's Checklist software for surgical guidance provides patient-specific verification during orthopedic procedures. Click here for more info.
5. You won't want to miss 140 physician speakers, including Drs. Frank Phillips and Richard Wohns, at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Ascension's operating income drops 62% in first 9 months of fiscal year
7. Webinar: Learn how to collaborate with industry partners and leverage unique programs and resources to help facilitate joint replacement in the ASC setting. Register here.
8. Honoring the best - Pensacola Blue Wahoos to hold Dr. James Andrews Appreciation night
9. Sports medicine clinic opens at University of Alabama at Birmingham Highlands Hospital - 4 highlights
10. White paper: The top 5 HR risks for ASCs can derail your organization - learn how to avoid them in this white paper. Download here.
11. Supply chain salaries jumped 4% in 2017: 5 things to know Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Todd J. Albert of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story