May 21, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Regent, 14 physicians unveil new total joint, spine ASC - 5 things to know
2. 104-bed Alabama hospital to close
3. Baystate Orthopedic Surgery Center wins $3.8M expansion approval: 5 takeaways
4. Webinar: As joint replacements go outpatient, don't get left behind! Join this webinar to learn more. Register here.
5. Don't miss more than 222 sessions on key trends for spine, orthopedics and pain management at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference! Click here to learn more and register.
6. Blue Cross denied appeal in suit alleging it sank $40M hospital deal
7. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
8. Drs. Armin Tehrany, Derek Kelly & more: 6 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
9. Dr. Paul Dale performs 5,000th Joint Replacement Center surgery: 4 things to know
10. White paper: Learn the best practices when working with the VA to effectively manage revenue. Download here.
11. FDA approves first biosimilar of 2018: 3 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. A. Bobby Chhabra, of University of Virginia Health System Full story