April 3, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Medtronic continues to push outcome-based contracts: 5 things to know
2. CHS continues hospital sell-off spree: 3 things to know
3. Laser Spine Institute, anesthesiologist held liable for 2014 patient death - 8 insights
4. Webinar: DSO growth in 2018 & beyond - key threats, opportunities and priorities in dental. Register here.
Join more than 1,100 attendees to hear from more than 222 speakers
at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Epic proposes service dogs to ease go-live stress in April Fools' Day prank
7. White paper: A new model for healthcare: why cloud for payor provider.
8. Top 10 orthopedic stories in March
9. 10 best, worst states for physician competition
10. White paper: 3 ways anesthesia can drive ASC growth.
11. Lehigh Valley Health adds neurosurgery, orthopedic & more specialty services - 3 highlights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. John Richmond of Boston Sports & Shoulder Center Full story